Monday, March 3, 2008

This Picture

When looking at this picture does it look fake or she has been pasted on a back ground of some sort?
this picture is not either fake or she has been pasted on a back ground but this picture is four realz....i like this picture because well first thing she is my grandma, and she lives here in Oscarville. also this picture looks too awesome that i need to post it on and yea hope ya like this, by they way she was ice fishing with my mom and yea down at this river okay i am going laters

2 comments:

Christina. said...

I like that picture too. The clouds look like they were painted in the background. Are you sure you didn't greenscreen it? I heard you have a green screen now and all. ;)

--Christina.

Kale Iverson said...

This picture is great, I love the look on her face and the spear that is defying gravity.