Friday, March 28, 2008

My Heart Is Empty TODAY!




Do you ever feel like something is missing now a days?
So far the years are going by so fast
And i can hardly keep up
My mind is empty
But words, feelings, pictures
Are coming in mind
My heart today is empty
It is filling with sadness
Tears are filling my heart
These pictures you see
The one with where you see a baby pointing at something is my late uncle Steven or Jackie and me
The one with just all by herself smiling is my grandma or which we call her "MY MUM"
The other picture is my best friend that i really miss so badly
These people you see these are the people i really miss so much that my heart is filling with tears, sadness is in the air
Sucking it in me
My Heart Is Empty TODAY!
I know that everyone misses someone
I know how it feel
I miss them so hard that I dream of them sometimes
That is only when them darn problem comes back
Also coming along other problem I hate really bad
But I am hanging on
I am still alive
I love them all

1 comment:

Jason said...

i have the same feelings. i have lost someone who took care of me. so you have a good post on this one