Thursday, March 27, 2008

Do You Ever Feel Like No One Is Listening To You?

Some days i feel like no one is listening to you
When you are having them no so happy days
Or you just want to tell some one that your having the best days ever
Sometimes i feel like that
Even at home
Just like the people are in their own world
And don't want to be bothered
One time i did that back when i was young
I wanted to be alone
So i just didn't answer to anyone or bothered to listen
Because i was in my world and didn't want to think any more
But now the years are going by fast
And now i am getting less not paying attention to
This want to listen and have a great day
And try make the one i know not feeling left out
Or either just try make them smile
That is what happened with my sister and me
Sometimes we do make each other mad
But in a few minutes we soon forget what we did to make us mad
We soon laugh at each other
It is just that i can't stay mad at my friends or my family
Sometimes i feel like no one listens
But someone does listen

2 comments:

Erin said...

I liked this post. I can empathize with your feelings that often times you feel like no one is listening. I feel that a lot...lol...

Good work! I like your posts and look forward to seeing more. Keep up all your wonderful writing!

Jason said...

yeah that happens too much. i agree with that