Monday, March 3, 2008

A Story Of Brita Ann Holt

Have you ever been called names or been bothered by friends and would like help from someone you can trust? Hi my name is Brita Ann Holt I just turned sixteen in April 1st. I grow up in South Ohio, and my parents are not so quite normal. My friends at school would bother and call me names every school day, and during weekends about how my parents act around things that are not alive. That day I remembered that my mom stepped out side for the very first time, and a basketball hit her right in the face, and ran in the house to get a shotgun. Once she had the gun in her hand she was just about to shoot the ball, but when she looked it was gone. My dad then said to her, “It grew legs and ran away to the trees over there.”

This is my beginning of my paper gots more to write and yea it is going to be about this young teen that is going to be going to a coming of age, and she wants her problems to go away by staying out too late, going to parties, getting into trouble with the law, and she needs someone to talk to but can't have anyone that she trusts because her parents are all not so quite human. So Brita was walking on the beach and found something in a bottle so she read it, and the letter was written by Rosaline. Brita was just thinking to move to where ever Rosaline was at. There will be more about this story i am writing.

1 comment:

Why Me!! said...

Holy cow i like this story, mostly the part where the ball its the mom then she goes back in to get a gun to shot it. made me laugh.