Monday, March 17, 2008

My Colloge

this colloge you see was made by me and these things you see are all by me and is so me...i kidd well you see them colors well these color represent the colors i felt as i was growing up from childhood, and you see a picture of my grandma but you can hardly see her because it was hard for me to let her go that time but i am mostly thinking of her and seeing her picture also i am glad my mom made a home movie about us and every one that passes away in there and it is so awesome seeing them and hearing them once again it is a great feeling seeing them on tv, okay see that i have pictures of me when i was a baby until now but those there while i was growing up i learned from all my mistakes and i know what to do also you see the MP3 on there well i put that one down because the music i hear makes me reflect to my life and how badly i miss my grandma and my best friend 4-life "Michelle Waska" also a book that i read "To Kill A Mockingbird" is suck a great book to read made me laugh in some parts and also made me feel how the main character was feeling throughout the story as well so this colloge is all about me

No comments: