Tuesday, April 22, 2008

summer is coming!

summer fun....i wrote a poem about that in one of our Buddy Groups we do every Friday but i guess i forgot what it was all about but all i know it is all about summer fun i guess but i will make sure a new one is on..
Summer Is Coming
out of school

summer fun is here
here to make a smile on our face
enjoy the moments with friends
summer fun
spend time with family
or either friends
summer is coming
tell all your friends and family
enjoy these memories
learn what your grandpa or grandma does
what they do will make you smile
listening to them will fill your heart with their stories
summer is coming
yeah!
this is my brother Nick
we were busy in our fish camp that time

3 comments:

Bummush Olrun said...

yeah I like to make people look instead of read sometimes, and i like this poem u made about summer cuz that's like the time of my birthday or whatever

Erin said...

I like the picture of Nick. I should stay and join you guys this year at fish camp. Maybe I will stay next summer. I'm looking forward to spending time with my friend and family as well.

Why Me!! said...

I can't wait to cut those salmon.I am just looking around see what i can comment.I probably wouldn't say much but say so awesome, i like your poem you made. Hey look your getting comments from people. You probably have more than me by then. Well i'm out.