Friday, April 25, 2008

the scar

do you ever get really bored and decided to do something to make you look like your busy? today
i have and found out i have 28 scars on my hand. these scars are all from cutting things like fish, cooking for my family, and well other stuff we use with ulu and other objects that can cut your skin. i found out i have 19 on my left side and 9 on my right hand. since i was bored at my house i decided to count my scars i can see. from all the scars the worse one is my ring finger and i thought it was not going to happen and i saw it happen to my baby brother's finger. that day i was making soup and i was cutting some onions. i remember the sound of the finger nail how it sounds like something cracked. i made a mistake to put my finger on the way while i was cutting the onion and man when i cut my finger i was thinking that it was not going to be in pain. also i thought that much blood would come out. so when i heard that little noise man i grossed out and went to the sink started to let it bleed and trying to put water but as soon as i did that i soon felt the pain and i felt like fainting. the sound was freaky too like when someone talks they would be in a low deep voice and you couldn't hardly hear them that much. after my mom took care of it well i couldn't because every time i look at the cut i would feel like fainting. my mom told me that my dad did that and i was just like him, i mean just like him. i smiled when she told me and also i thought to myself that i am not going to be those nurses that take cares of cuts. so that is what happened that day i could remember doing and learned from that.

1 comment:

Christina. said...

hee hee... what a fun blog. Your descriptions are gruesome... in a good way. :) I read it aloud to my class since they came back to see me making all sorts of contorted faces at my computer while reading about your finger. I hope you don't mind. They laughed.

I don't think they want to be nurses either. :)