Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Bro

<-this is my brother
<-he makes me laugh
<-i like to do what ever he does like for example: i like to go hunting with him, i like to go riding with him where ever he goes i might follow him, being with my brother is sucks fun and well i guess that time we went ptarmagion hunting and i caught 2 and he caught the rest of them but he was cheating because he was using a shoot gun but i was going to use it but we ran out of shells....it would of been great to try it but this week we are going to head our way in the bluffs and search from them birds that were a lot of them man but we are going hunting....can't wait i had pictures of them but my mom put them in her computer at home and i was going to put them in my but she deleted them so i guess i am going to use her computer and either send to my first class or just add them by using her computer but it sure is slow and yea but that is okay but my bro here is fun to hang out with and i will sure miss him when i am off in college but i will be back when breaks are here so my brother Andrew

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's so awesome for me to see how close you and your siblings are. My brothers and I are all really close and there are times when the things you guys say or do remind me of all those happy times we had growing up. When we were all living together and growing up we couldn't wait to get away from each other...now that we all have our own lives and don't live together those times when we did live together seems to be the only thing we talk about. Brothers and sisters are special because they are the people who will know you the longest on this planet. It's an awesome feeling to have those people in your life.