Monday, April 14, 2008

4/14/08 morning was BORING!

throughout the morning today was boring so much that i finished some of my work and when i was done there was i mean there was no one there to bother or being bothered by my brother andrew just me myself and i......but i guess this afternoon i am not going to be along and well here is my brother bothering me once again but i missed that even though it was annoying these school years i have been here but i will sure miss that when i am gone....YEAH! THEY ARE HERE!

1 comment:

Christina. said...

hee hee... it was boring.
...just you.
...and Carl who had headphones on
...and Chris and I working on next year's schedule.

You got a ton done. Which rocks. but yeah. It was a bore. Sorry about that. Next time it's just us at school all morning we should try underwater basket weaving with our toes. ;)