Friday, August 29, 2008

Kayaking 8/28/08

like wow, i mean like wow. gosh this was the most fun i ever did but walking with some friends from here was aight but Kayaking was awesome man a lot of fun didn't fall in but got splashed by some people but two people gosh man it was a lot of fun but yea i guess man i am like wow gosh man that was a lot of fun like man will not forget about it thought i was going to fall in but never did which was aight man the water is like COLD man. but it was fun kayaking gosh man a lot of fun like totally, like oh my god. gosh man i am kind of missing my family but i will survive this thing. gosh man well when john john and the other person was seeing our balance man when it was my turn i freaked out but i was good man well i guess i am going to say nothing jsut been a good Kayaking well later.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope your weekend is good! You should email me your phone number so I can take you out for dinner some time when I am in Bethel. We miss you here but we are soooooooooooooo proud of you! We were looking at pictures from graduation again the other day and all talking about how great it was. Keep up your good work, stay strong and let us know if you need anything. I am always here for you! Keep smiling.