Thursday, August 28, 2008

2nd day of college 5/26/08

wow, i say today was at first a nightmare that i thought was nevering to to end. so today was such a busy day for students getting their tests and getting their what they call them like getting their classes something like that. well today was man like going here and sometimes waiting for someone to get to you. all this it was fun and like wow everyone going here and there just like hunger animals getting their pray. all that time my heart was pounding here and there and sometimes thinking so hard on like what to write on one essay, "in what way would you like to improve your life? give one way and explain..." i forgot the rest of the sentence because i was too much forcussing on what am i going to write an essay about this. so i thought and thought and thought until i got like three weird paragraphs. i say that becauase well i was thinking too much about writing these down and yea pretty much i tried my best writing my essay. okay and now the part i call "getting your darn homework college" this means getting the books i am giong to be taking throughout the fall and wow telling you seems like i will be busy with College Success Skills, Elementary Algebra, Mathematics Skills, Reading Enhancement, Reading Skills, Elementary Exposition, English Skills and oh man this one sounds FUN.......QASPEQ MAKING......yea something i will enjoy durning week ends. so all this adds up to 14 curses and i don't know what that means. like wow. so tomorrow i am going to get my books i couldn't make it today well they quit at 5 but might get them tomorrow. shoot all day my nose is like being super gay like getting sick and all that. this was the funny part i had but might be gross for you, i had to make sure it was not going down my nose, and oh man i can't believe i am going to be doing this. ha ha you might be laughing and grossing out when i say this, okay i was there in the cubes that is what they call them and i looked at my finger then made a smile then let my finger go up my nose took the stuff out and put it on my bottom of my shoe.....eeewww. well that was funny for me because well no one was there but me but there were some people in others cubes man that was a funny moment which i will never forget doing my first time ever in college, i hope not...he he. yea today we are going to be busy doing activities. will tell you all about things when days go by fast. yea all this feels like Talent Search. oh one part i didn't include so stupid of me to do. okay we had to interduce one another like saying your freaken name and where you live. at this point i would be all having a heart attack like damn man i wish i was at home. but at the same time i am kind of enjoying all this but it is going in slowly. also while i was getting my things down some people ask me if Eliza Joekay was related to me. i smile then say "she is my mom" with a smile on my face. okay i am going to be heading out so later.

1 comment:

Danny89 said...

hey, sis i like your blogging and all the things you write about...keep it up... your little bro..or tall bro....lol