Thursday, August 28, 2008

entering college 5/25/08

entering sakethall was all mixed emotions to where i fell like throwing up so bad i want to go back home. first days was boring here and time for me was all i don't know it is like i want to go home but at the same time don't. i just want to go back home because i am bored i know i got some people i know that are here but i just want to go back. my heart beating so much that can't stop beating but i am praying i will be okay. i just can't wait to go home this week end but i don't want to go back here i don't know why i don't want to come back. college wow going to be starting on the 2nd of next month, and well i kind of don't want to go college yet but i have been told to go. so my first day was the worse day of my life, and it felt like i can't put in words but it was the worse day of my life now. i can't believe our group is going what they call them when kayaking something like that laugh out loud i don't even know if i am spelling this today. i am guessing i am to much wanting to go home that is all, shoot man i do want to go back home. freaking out here and what else bored to the bone. it is like every minute something is missing in my life and i have to get use to it and quick. i am here in the room all thinking "why am i here and what am i doing here." "oh yea i got to get my edecation..." man i feel like crying but i don't want to cause idk just don't want to. well i am going to head out tomorrow we are going to have fun. well here i go darn I WANT TO GO HOME. well giving college a chance and yea i am going bye and good night.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I felt pretty much the same way when I first went to college. My mom and dad told me to go to bed early the night before I went because we were going to leave really early the next morning. The whole night I just laid in bed and cried. I was so scared to go and yet I knew I had to. When I read about how fast your heart was beating and how you felt you were going to be sick it made me think of my first day of college. I'm glad you didn't come home and decided to stick it out. I'm proud of you!