Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Son "Anthony"

This is my baby boy. He was born December 13, 2009 and his weight was 8lbs 3.6oz 21inch. Now a days he is getting much chubbier and getting bigger since I looked at him. Having a baby was such an experience, I could never say how it was painful and happy he is here with us. Took some pictures of him because how cute he sleeps, gets mad, smiles, and laughs in his dreams oh also cries when he thinks he is alone. My experience was exciting plus nervous but all at the same time I was happy my mom was with me but at the same time I wanted Francis "the father of the baby" to be there too. The special moment was holding and taking care of my son. My little family I love them both too much.

1 comment:

Christina. said...

Thank you so much for sharing your picture and words about Anthony. He is adorable! I am so happy for both you and Francis. Let me know if you ever need a babysitter. :)