Saturday, January 30, 2010

In The Hospital Again

The day we had been in the hospital again was when my baby got sick. Once in the hospital overnight was not like when i had my baby because it felt like the nurses there the ones that does the night shift was being mean to me. I am thinking that she thought i was a young teen but anyways my baby had to be in the hospital overnight because he was breathing in a way i didn't like and also he was not feeding that much as he usually does. The night has gone by and he looked and sounded better then that day he was not. Glad that we were heading home that day but had to wait until around 4:00 so we had some time to get ready and make sure we never forget some things in the room but one thing i totally forgot was his medicine he had to take. Home again was a good feeling hehe.

No comments: