Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Missing You

thinking more about college
missing home of Oscarville
my family there
doing things we always do
getting ready for winter
and getting ready for summer
seeing my family there
then when i am here
in bethel having college
there are no where to be seen
but when i close my eyes every night 
i see them there 
feeling so bad for what i did wrong 
to make them so mad, sad, and gods know what
but i love them so much
that i will do anything to make them happy
like
going to college
not going to stay behind
finish my homework
before i have my free time
calling them to let them know i am doing okay
these i would make them happy
missing Oscarville
missing my family
missing them so bad
can't wait until i am there
like not in my dreams
but there watching them
watching movies
cleaning the house
playing outside in the snow
home once again

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Girlie!! Only a few more weeks before Andrew will be zipping up and down the river on his snowgo to see his big sista!! You totally know that will happen.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again. It was nice to meet your friend the other night. He seems very nice and I was so happy to see you. I hope next time you come we have a chance to hang out a little. See you soon.

BEBE :) said...

gosh bunna! i miss you guys already. lol..i might go bethel, but i dont know...n if i go bethel i will try try try visit you ok..lol...umm ok later...
crazy daughter

p.s..
awesome poem by the way
keep it going

Why Me!! said...

Hi Bunna,
:'(
i miss u really badly.....i wanna see you.....i can't stop cryin now...i think im gonna have puffy eyes 2morrow.....can't wait til' that ice freezes up.......sorry i am cryin hard lol......gosh i mish u so much im trying to think of lots of fun things but then i can't so yea
:'(
Jackie loves ya