Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The 1st Homework!! aaaaaahhhh!


  1. like oh my god....HOMEWORK.....IS BACK!
    2. I don't think I will get BORED because homework will be done......YEAH! then later BORING! laugh out loud

  2. 3. I will have something to do here.

  3. "here are some pictures I am going to show you my classes and how I feel about them









This here is my MATH and as you can see I have a face like "OH MAN HERE I GO AGAIN!" but this is a good things because.......ERIN.....all you have thought us is just like that....WOW.....when my math teacher said "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally" I like gave her a smile and know what I was thinking.

















This here is READING.....I think is my wonderful reading book....got this as my homework as well I guess I will have a lot more this fall....so READ, READ, AND KEEP ON READING.
















This here is my WRITING.....hopefully, and this is my homework for today so yea writing part is my favorite thing in the world to do, and also my room mate loves to write as well. WOW. I guess there is other people here that loves to write as well.

















These here are I don't Know because never found out what they are but will do these coming passed weeks.....ROCK ON......I AM READY TO GET BUSY! um, not really......I WAS KIDDING....I AM SURE READY FOR THE CHALLENGE!














When you see this, that if you can is where I head on to my classes and might be busy all morning to the evening. I guess so just take a look at my times I am going to put this Fall of 2008.........NNNNNNOOOOOOO! I was kidding about that.














I know I will be feeling like someone SHOOT me BUT take the rise and I am giong to take the risk no matter what.


by the way love these ending pictures because my face reaction about college....ha ha ha










A picture of my tired face today......but I will make it this Fall ready to be challenged.



Never the less I sure damn is ready for next year ahead of me to go to ANCHORAGE......YEAH!







I know what is expected to happen next year of COLLEGE........and.......I AM READY! BRING IT ON! (Smile)

6 comments:

Why Me!! said...

Hey Bunna or shall i say sis,
well awesome u got your book or something.....did you guys start school or is it for the start or something gosh it keeps raining on and off maybe cuz of someone here lol sike...my bad im sorry-qaa...well that was pretty funny where you did the it;s like someone shooting and made a face, i liked that well im gonna try and go clean the room and yea try get it done and if not then it will take me about two or three days cuz of the drivers ed and stuff..guess what i started working for student helpers and yea well idk when will i get paid and yea i guess u already now when i told u right well yea ....i guess im doing good in school...but trying to think of some else...but yea well see you soon....or when ever u come...gosh i saw some people this week lol....my eye keeps twitching and yea didn't see much people lol soon though lol well got to go well later
Jackie

Erin said...

I'm laughing and sooooooooooo proud of you! So many books!!

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad that what I taught you is like your real classes. LOL

We miss you here but we are proud of you! Andrew commented today in reading that it seems different without you. I said, "Yes it does, but our Bunna has moved on to bigger and better things." Then I assigned a ton of homework. Just kidding.

Keep smiling and stay strong.

Danny89 said...

hey, sista hope you are okay in your collage. hope to be visiting this week end if i dont have homework to do. well keep up your hard work in collage...an have fun lots of it to.....love you your brother Andrew

Danny89 said...

what part of your collage do you like so far..

BEBE :) said...

bunna oh my gosh! i love this blog. hehe. it made me laugh and smile. gosh i miss you!!! already. lol..um keep doing good and dont miss anything. okie crazy mom! i'll see ya!!.
your crazy daughter
3>Issagirl<3

Stupor said...

wow... nice.. but hey keep up with the challenge. because you can make it. Praise the lord! Hallehuyah! or however they spell it. yeah my spellings are getting worser. but anyways take care and do good in college.

martha Waska