Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pretending to Know How to Perm Hair!

My mom had did the rest of the job, and I had to do the rest of the perming my sister's hair. It started off it me finishing the rest of the hair, then add the first step spraying some kind of liquid in her hair, then leave them on for like 45 minutes, but I was thinking that, since her hair is all thin I could of checked it in 20 minutes, but I was too sleepy that I forgot. When 45 minutes was done we then rinsed her hair for 3 minutes, then I added the next step liquid on to her hair. Man, seeing this being added to her hair freaked me out at first, but I was pretending that I knew everything. So we waited for that to settle for like 5 minutes, and I told her to rinse that with water when they 5 min. was passed. I was thinking that she had to wash her hair after all the things had been added to her hair, but not know what I was doing, and being all sleepy, I told my sister to wash her hair after she takes these curlers off. Knowing only the steps I can remember for watching my mom do this to many times, but one step I didn't watch because i thought it was all boring or i was distracted by watching a movie. My sister knew what to do but she never opened her mouth to tell me what to do with that After-Perm so I went off telling her to wash her hair. Pretending to know how to perm hair was taken at mid-night or passed mid-night. Seeing her hair now is still good looking.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the image of you pretending to know how to perm hair. That is so funny. I laughed when you said that you were just pretending but you really didn't know one of the steps.

I can't believe your sister didn't tell you what to do with the After-Perm! So funny!

Why Me!! said...

haha really funny. I like it. hehe